Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 6 strips bacon
- 4 slices rye bread
- Horseradish Mustard
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- Cook the bacon in a cast iron skillet. Set aside.
- Butter one slice of rye bread. Place it butter-side down on a cutting board.
- Spread the mustard on the slice. Top with one slice of cheese, three strips of bacon, sliced tomato, spinach, and another slice of cheese.
- Top with another slice of buttered bread.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to assemble the second sandwich.
- Cook on a skillet over medium heat until the sides are browned and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Slice each sandwich into halves, and then serve immediately.
Adapted from Mississippi Kitchen.