Yield: 40 Bites
- 1 box (19.9 oz) brownie mix + ingredients to prepare
- 1 jar (11.5 oz) caramel
- 1 container (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Grease a mini-muffin tray. Divide batter between 40 mini-muffins. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 2 minutes. Using a plastic spooin, push in the centers to create a spot for filling.
- Cool for 7-10 more minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spoon a small amount of caramel into the center of each brownie.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth. Whip together the Cool Whip with the melted chocolate until uniform. Pipe a small amount onto the top of each brownie.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Inside Bru Crew Life.