Yield: 14 servings
- 3 cups macaroni and cheese
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a greased 5-quart slow cooker, combine pasta with all remaining ingredients. Cook covered on low for 2.0 - 2.5 hours, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 160°F.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.