- Brownies (Amounts may vary. Follow box directions)
- 1 box (18 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey (instead of water)
- Pecan Topping
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granular sugar
- 1 cups (4 oz.) pecan halves
- 2 egg whites
- Caramel Sauce
- 11 oz. caramel topping
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together the brownie mix, egg, oil, and whiskey according to package directions. Bake according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack.
- For the pecan topping, combine the cinnamon and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the pecan halves and egg whites. Remove the pecans from the egg mixture and dredge through the cinnamon sugar. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cool.
- For the caramel sauce, combine the caramel topping, whiskey, and cranberries in a small pot. Whisk together and cook over medium heat until sauce is slightly thickened.
- To serve, pour a small amount of caramel sauce onto serving place. Place a brownie and top with pecan halves.
Adapted from PBS.