Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 10 oz. white chocolate, melted
- 5 oz. bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Wrap your 9" springform pan in double layer of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and confectioner's sugar. Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Press crust into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of the springform pan. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add flour, cream, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 1/3 and 2/3.
- Add the white chocolate to the 2/3 batter. Pour into the crust.
- Add the bittersweet chocolate to the 1/3 batter. Put into a pastry bag with a long tip. Place the tip approximately 1/2" below the surface in the center of the cheesecake. Pipe 1/7 of your batter into this spot. (The surface will bulge up a bit)
- Repeat the process in six more polka dots around the cheesecake.
- Bake at 325°F for 65-85 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving, preferrably overnight.
Adapted from Saveur.