Yield: 8 servings
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup thai chili sauce
- 8 salmon fillets or chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and chili sauce. Divide in half.
- Cook the meat on an outdoor grill, brushing liberally with half of the sauce.
- The salmon is cooked with the skin down on the grill. It's done when you see fat coming out the side, about 5 minutes.
- The chicken is cooked on the grill for 6-7 minutes per side. It's done when the inside is no longer pink.
Adapted from Taste of Home.