Yield: 8 servings
- Pizza Dough
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 20-25 Chicken McNuggets
- 3-4 packets sweet & sour sauce
- 1 pint lo mein noodles
- 1 bottle (15 oz.) orange sauce
- Roll your pizza dough and make it oversized. Place the Chicken McNuggets in a ring around the outisde and drizzle with sweet & sour sauce. Fold the dough back over to form the crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Warm the orange sauce in a small pot on the stove. Stir in the chicken pieces.
- Top with the low mein noodles. Top with the chicken pieces and sauce. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.