Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb. dry macaroni, prepared al dente according to package directions
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. each) cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 lb. shredded provolone cheese
- 2/3 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the pasta according to pacakge directions. Drain and place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat for 2-4 hours.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.