Yield: 10 servings
- 4 oz. uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 6 cups cubed french bread (1" cubes)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 yellow bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, torn
- 8 oz. feta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Cook the spaghetti according to pacakge directions. Strain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the bread cubes. Cook and stir until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and remaining oil. Add the tomatoes, peppers, and basil.
- Add the spaghetti to the tomato mixture. Add toasted bread crumbs and cheese, tossing to coat all the ingredients. Serve immediately so that the cubes don't get soggy.
Adapted from Taste of Home.