Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 1/2 cup oil
- 6 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 30 fresh asparagus spears, tough end removed
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook the bacon in a skillet. Set aside.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium until, stirring, until the marmalade is melted and everything is mixed together.
- Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet. Brush with the 3 tbsp oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 425°F for 6-10 minutes.
- Transfer the asparagus to a serving dish.
- Stir the strawberries into the sauce. Pour over the asparagus. Top with feta cheese, pepper, and crumbled bacon.