Yield: 12 servings
- 1 box (18.3 oz) brownie mix, prepared according to package directions
- 5 oz. chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (13 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 6 graham crackers (broken in half)
- 18 regular-sized marshmallows
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions
- Pour batter into a greased cupcake pan, filling about 3/4 of the way full. I got 12, but your mileage may vary.
- Bake at 325°F for 27-29 minutes.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until just barely boiling. Remove from the heat.
- Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and pour the hot cream over top. Stir vigorously to form ganache.
- Cut each brownie in half horizontally. Layer the bottom half with a graham cracker and marshmallow creme. Using a kitchen blowtorch, brown the marshmallow slightly.
- Top the with top half of the brownie. Spread some ganache over the top. Cut the marshmallows in half and place 3 halves on the ganache. Using the blowtorch, brown the marshmallow.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Mini Baker.