Yield: 6 servings
- 3 green onions
- 3 springs fresh dill
- 5 springs fresh parsley
- 2/3 of a cucumber
- 7 radishes
- 4 large potatoes
- 5 eggs, hardboiled
- 14 oz. smoked sausage
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 cups yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- Combine the onions, dill, and parsley and finely chop. Place in mixing bowl.
- Cut your cucumber in half lengthwise, and then into quarters lengthwise. Chop into 1/4-inch slices. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Coarsely chop the radishes and add to the mixing bowl.
- Peel and boil the potatoes. Cool. Cube three of the potatoes into bite-sized pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
- Mash the fourth potato and add to the mixing bowl.
- Cube the eggs and add to the mixing bowl.
- Cut the sausage lengthwise into quarters, and then chop into bite-sized pieces. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Fold in the lemon juice and kefir until everything is coated.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Serve cold.
Adapted from Shushanik.