Yield: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 thai chili pepper, finely minced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Pound the chicken breasts flat. Place the chicken and the marinade in an airtight container. Shake to coat the chicken.
- Store the contain in the fridge for 1-2 days. Shake it occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the contain and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Serve hot right off the grill.
Adapted from about.com.