Yield: 12 servings
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each, instant lemon pudding
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pound cake (18 oz.)
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Extra berries for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, and lemon pudding. Foldin the sour cream. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the blueberries, strawberries, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Line the bottom of a 10" springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides and bottom.
- Cut the pound cake into cubes. Layer half of the cubes into the springform pan. Cover with half of the fruit and the top with half of the pudding.
- Repeat again for the next set of layers. You'll really have to pack it in there to make it fit.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to let the pudding fully set.
- Just before serving, remove from the fridge and remove the side of the springform pan. Top with whipped topping and extra berries.
Adapted from Taste of Home.