Yield: 2 servings
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 thai chili pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 3.5 oz. Thai peanut sauce
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1/2 white onion, cut into wedges.
- 1/2 cup white rice, cooked
- Heat some oil in your work. Saute the garlic and chili pepper until aromatic.
- Add the red pepper, green pepper, chicken, and 1/2 of the peanut sauce. Stir fry until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add in the proccoli, onion, and the remaining peanut sauce. Cook until the onion is soft.
- Serve hot over the rice