Yield: 1 large pancake (2 servings)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 oranges, sectioned and cut into pieces
- 2 kiwis, halved & sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix the fruit together. I recommend doing this the night before so that the flavors can blend, but it's ok if you do it immediately beforehand.
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the butter in a 9" pie plate and place it in the oven to melt. Keep an eye on it so that the butter doesn't burn. When melted, swish it around to coat the sides and bottom.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add in the flour, milk, salt, and mini chocolate chips just until mixed. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan that's been coated with butter. For best results, you want to time this to happen right when the butter has melted and been swirled around the pan so that it's good and hot.
- Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes until puffy and browned. Serve immediately with the fruit.
Adapted from the Betty Crocker Cookbook.