Yield: 5 servings
- 1 package (16 oz.) bowtie pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3-4 cloved garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, brown the beef with the garlic. Drain excess fat.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, and spinach. Cook over medium-high heat until warmed through. Add the seasonings.
- Serve the beef mixture over the pasta.
Adapted from Taste of Home.