Yield: 2 dozen muffins
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (8 oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and oil. Mix well. Stir into the flour mixture just until moistened. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the cheese and tomatoes.
- Line 2 muffin trays with paper liners. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray, equally dividing across 24 muffins.
- Bake at 375°F for 18-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from Taste of Home.