Yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 oz. each) packages banana instant pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping. (Be sure to thaw it out in advance!)
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Press into the bottom & sides of a 9" pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Slice bananas. Arrange the slices on the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and chocolate. Melt in the microwave on high for 60-90 seconds until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon over the bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk and the instant pudding mix. Whisk together for two minutes until it begins to thicken. Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve cold with additional whipped topping and nuts if desired.
Adapted from Taste of Home.