Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- To do this, sandwich the pretzels between two sheets of plastic wrap in a single layer. Roll over them with a rolling pin to crush.
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine the butter, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
- In another bowl, combine the pretzels, pecans, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the butter mixture followed by the pretzel mixture. Place into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 55 minutes. Check with a themometer to ensure it's fully cooked (180°F).
Adapted from Taste of Home.