Yield: 12 servings.
- 2 cups flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 12 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 cups frost strawberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 6 tbsp flour
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 tbsp rolled oats
- 6 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- For the crust, mix together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Add in the butter and stir together until you have a dough. Press into the bottom and sides of an 11" tart pan with a removable base.
- Bake the crust at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. I weighted down the inside with dried beans to prevent bubbling in the center.
- While that's baking, prepare the fruit filling by combining all three berries with the honey. Mix together. Set aside.
- You might notice in the picture that mine was a little runny. I didn't drain off enough fluid from the fruit, so do that and you should be ok.
Adapted from Taste of Home.