Yield: 10 servings
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 head caultiflower, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to mix well. Transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan and return to the oven for another 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.