Yield: 26 wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dash of black pepper
- Cut the chicken wings at the joints and discard the tips. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Place the wings in a large container or plastic bag and add the marinade. Shake well to coat. Refrigerate for 3 hours minimum. (But more is better)
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Discard the marinade.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Turn the wings and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven broiler on high. Broil the wings for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.