Yield: 5 servings
- 2 strips of thick-cut bacon
- 2 cans (10.75 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14.25 oz.) diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese (I used asiago)
- In a skillet, cook the bacon. Set aside.
- In a large pot, combine the soup, evaporated milk, and diced tomatoes. Cook over medium-low heat until it's hot, stirring to avoid burning on the bottom.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
- Pour the soup into bowls. Top with a dollop of sour cream, bacon bits, and shredded cheese. Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.