- 42 sandwich cookies, divided
- 4 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Line muffin tins with 30 muffin liners. Place a whole cookie into each liner.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. And in the sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the eggs and sour cream and mix on high speed until smooth.
- Chop the remaining cookies and fold into the batter. Divide the batter into the 30 prepared liners.
- Bake at 275°F for 22-24 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, and then remove from the muffin tin to finish cooling on the wire rack. Move to the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything.