Yield: 8 servings
- 2 containers (15 oz. each) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Zest of one large orange
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur
- Pastry for double pie crust
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, eggs, chocolate, sugar, zest, and orange liqueur.
- Line a 9" pie plate with first crust. Fill with ricotta mixture.
- Cut the second crust into 1" strips. Arrange in a lattice pattern. Pinch, seal, and flute the edges. Cover the edges in aluminum foil.
- Back at 425°F for 45 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Taste of Home.