- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (8-10 full crackers)
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 10 tbsp butter, melted
- Chocolate for dipping, melted
- You could use confectionary coating if you don't want to bother tempering the chocolate.
- Combine the cream cheese and peanut butter. Add the crumbs and mix well.
- Add the sugar and butter and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into balls about 1" - 1 1/4" in diameter.
- Using a dipping fork, poke a peanut butter ball. Dip it into the chocolate, not quite covering one side. Place onto wax paper to set. Repeat for remaining candies.
- Once set, remove from the wax paper. If you care, use your thumb to smooth over the holes from the dipping fork. They'll keep in the fridge for a couple weeks.
- Note: I made a double recipe. The pictures below are twice the yield you should expect.
Adapted from The Smitten Kitchen.