Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch, if needed
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 lb. bite-sized pieces of cooked chicken
- Cooked rice
- In bowl, combine the tahini, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and Tabasco sauce. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Add the sauce mixture and whisk together. Return to the heat. If necessary, thicken with the cornstarch.
- Add in the chicken. Cook until the chicken is heated through.
- Serve hot over cooked rice.