Yield: 16 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces unsweetend baking chocolate
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 3 3/4 cups chopped sandwich cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tsp milk
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring until smooth. Mix in the sugar, salt, and vanilla. Remove from the heat.
- Add in the eggs and mix well. Add in the flour and cocoa and fold together just until mixed. Fold in 3 cups of the cookies.
- Spread in a 9" x 9" greased baking pan. (If using silicone then no need to grease)
- Sprinkle remaining cookies over the top. Bake at 325°F for 50-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over top of brownies. Cut and serve with ice cream.
Adapted from Blogchef.