Yield: 4 servings
- 2 small chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 2 small red peppers, diced
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 7-8 burrito shells, 10" each
- 1 can (10 oz.) green enchilada sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- Cooked rice
- Combine the chicken, 1 cup Monterey Jack, 1 cup cheddar, cream cheese, picante sauce, peppers, onion, and cumin. Mix well.
- Place 1/2 cup of mixture down the center of each burrito shell. Wrap tightly and place in an ungreased 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Cover with enchilada sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with diced tomatoes. Serve hot with rice and extra picante or enchilada sauce, if desired.