Yield: 6 servings
- 4 cups sliced apples
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup butter, cold
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Ice cream or cream, if desired
- Spread apples in a greased 8" square pan. (If using silicone, then there's no need to grease)
- In mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Spread over apples.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes before serving warm with ice cream or warm cream.