Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Additional blue cheese, if desired
- The make the buffalo sauce, mix the Tabasco sauce and mayonnaise in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the crushed cornflakes in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Flatten the chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Roll up the chicken breasts and secure with a toothpick.
- Dip the chicken in the buffalo sauce. Then coat with cornflakes.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 400ºF for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks sprinkle with additional blue cheese. Serve hot.