Yield: 2 servings.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, cut in halves
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 thick cut steaks, 8 oz. each
- Blue cheese
- Cajun seasoning
- In a large skillet, sauté the garlic cloves in the oil. When aromatic, add the green peppers and grape tomatos. Sauté until the tomatoes start to shrivel. Remove from the pan and keep in a warm place.
- While the vegetables are sautéing, cut a pocket in the side of your steaks. Stuff with as much blue cheese as you can fit while still closing the steak. Sprinkle the steaks with cajun seasoning.
- Pan fry the steaks in the same skillet, about five minutes per side. (Adjust for desired doneness)
- Serve the steaks with the vegetables on top.