In the meantime, try this yourself. It takes some patience and attention, but really isn't too difficult.
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5-8 lb turkey breast, bone in
- Combine the apricot preserves and the balsamic. Mix well and then add in the salt and pepper.
- Rinse & clean your turkey breast. Tie with cooking string if needed.
- Place on a shallow roasting pan. Put an oven-safe meat thermometer in the thickest part of the breast.
- Coat liberally with the glaze. Cover loosely with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes/pound. Baste every 20 minutes with the glaze. You'll have plenty of glaze, so be generous :).
- When the temperature reaches 170°F, remove from the oven. Let rest for about 10 minutes before serving.